Index of Zeus-Math Library
The ZeusMath Library implements mathematical classes and methods specially designed to handle calculations in a fast an confortable way. This library uses the basic library of the Zeus-Framework, the ZeusBase-Library.
The library contains following sub packages:
- Base classes for mathematical use such as matrix, vectors etc.
- Classes implementing the Graph-Theorie.
- Equation solver for linear equation systems
- FormulaParser and XFormulaAutomaton
- Unit system manager
- Distributions such as binomial, normal and poisson distr.
- Stochastic processes such as Markov Chain
- 3D-vectors, areas, lines
- Coordinate transformer
- FuzzyLogic: Implementation of fuzzy logic and fuzzy set.
- Artificial intelligence
- Neuronal networks
- Genetic algorithmes
- Fourier Transformation
- Integrations and derivations
There is a complete documentation and explanation of the ZeusMath-Library available.
The documentation includes:
- Description of classes and the API
- Code examples
- Theorie about genetic algorithm and graph theorie
There is some documentation online as well (see below).
Documentation of the Zeus-Math Library [pdf] (in german only)
The test application [zeusmathTest] was written to test the major classes of the ZeusMath library. The test application needs a CPPUint library witch is included by the project already.