How to use X-Objects
This lesson shows you how to use X-Objects to build your own modular software tools. The technique of X-Object is a very important component of the Zeus-Framework. It allows you to configure your object trees with XML, to store objects into files and dynamically loading classes with C++. The last point is very interesting, because this was available only for java up to now.
The lesson will
- help you to understand the concept of X-Objects
- show you how the factory of X-Object works
- how to build a simple application
The example is written with Borland C++ Builder for Windows. Except the GUI everything runs on Linux as well (QT version is not available at the moment).
- Lesson: Overview of Zeus-Framework. How to use X-Objects
- Code: Example to lesson 1. Personal Database.